Photobucket

Monday, April 25, 2011

So take me back in time, to another world.

Soo Kayla made me a much better Tiger design.
I'm gonna take that to Tony tomorrow and I would get it exactly the way it is, but we needa figure out a color scheme and then I have to save money to get it @_@

Yesterday I went up to the mountain area with Kayla and her family, watched her aunt get married and we hung out in a tent while it rained a lot. I got a foxy tail ^^ 
We went to Denny's later on, Kayla's brother had the Bacon Sundae X_X

Vlog >_> 



I'm exhausted lately haha but I've been excited for the upcoming month. Only 11 out of 60 math hw's left! The semester is coming to a close soon. I'll take an English class over Summer school I suppose and maybe a criminal justice course if I feel like it?

Applying to schools on August 1st if the state budget allows it. All I have to take next semester is my final math and basically any art class. Also plan to take weight training with Kayla to get more in shape. I felt like I rushed getting out of weight training in the past, but this time I wanna stay and use the full time to gain muscle.

My work out plan for the summer includes DDR! xD I need to look for a small nice bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment