Photobucket

Monday, April 4, 2011

I wanna take Karate. Honestly, I've always wanted to take Karate since I was little or some kind of Martial Arts science but my parents put me in Gymnastics from 3-6th grade instead. Gymnastics was cool but I quit in 6th grade because they wouldn't let me advance past level 3 and also because all the girls were getting really preppy and I didn't fit in.

I think Karate would help to get my mind off things, help me work out more, relieve stress and build confidence. So I'm gonna call around Stockton tomorrow, I think I already found the place I may like with a free trial class so we'll see...

Kazumi's Birthday was awesome! I picked up Kate and we met at Domo's Japanese Restaurant, I ordered Chicken Teriyaki and the guy cooked delicious food in front of us :3 and afterward we went Cosmic Bowling.

I went bowling once before in my life around 7th grade, but not really cause I didn't really play then (we went on a field trip and had gutter lane bumpers), so this felt like the first time I ever went bowling and I SUCKED lol 

Kazumi kept saying stuff about touching sweaty balls.

But I still had lots of fun, and Kazumi and I tried to play a sad Pump It Up machine with only 3 songs and we were confused cause it's not DDR, especially with that "STOMP" in the middle. I also spent hella money on temporary tattoos lol

We also went to Wal mart. Maaan I wanna have a room of play balls someday! I bought more pony beads to make kandi type bracelets and we all made our own.


No comments:

Post a Comment