Photobucket

Saturday, April 9, 2011

I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was.

xD I got a postcard from Chico State. Its pretty (well the top part is)

Thursday night, I started my Karate class, it was fun. I was introduced to everyone-they were all friendly and had strong confident handshakes. I trained with a brown belt lady, learning the 5 basic moves for white belt. She enjoyed training me because I learn fast.


After work yesterday, I went to Kazumi's and took her with me when I signed up for Karate for two months. We went to Sakura and I got some Calpico and creamy pan bread's. Later on, we took a run to Colonial Heights and waited forever to use the swing set cause baseball kids had already occupied them right as we got there. I bought a new overhead light for Prizm in the mean time. Once we got to the swing set, it was dark and the swings were really squeaky x_X so we went back home and Kazumi retook her math test again and we just hung out.

Okamiden finally shipped so I guessed the waiting game paid off. I can't wait to play it, even though I know I need to work on math. Math which I'm about to start right now. xP Less than two more months and hopefully I'll never have to look at Algebraic equations the same way for the rest of my life.
I need to learn how to tie my uniform lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment