Photobucket

Monday, April 18, 2011

A shining new era is tip toe-ing near

 Tigers are the most beautiful creatures to me.
Right now I'm watching The Lion King on youtube. Haha. It's my favorite movie from when I was little :3 I still love it a lot and wish I had someone to watch it with right now.

I bought a Four Loko mostly cause they are banned in California. (Though you can still find em) But I haven't drank it, and I'm not sure if I'm going to lol I doubt I could finish a whole one anyways, so don't worry. If I even do drink it, it's not like I'm gonna drink more than one and die. Fluffy said if I drink four in one day I would die, which is probably true. xP

I also dyed my hair today, black of course but still kept some of the red in but not as much as I had before. I never know if I wanna strip my hair and try to go brown-ish again or get highlights or what so I just keep dyeing it black since it's easy and I like it. And customers always make my day when they compliment my hair ;D especially the ones that are surprised I do my own hair like 95% of the time. Also had a customer compliment me and Zong's name today lol cause our names are unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment