Photobucket

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Go insane, go insane.


After Plant Sci class, I got to Kayla's house and ordered a waffle to go, and didn't eat it till after we spent over an hour pulling out the weeds growing on my vegetable row up in Manteca that I needed to weed out  for  my grade in Plant Sci. My kale didn't grow so I hope I don't get docked for just pulling all the weeds up in that area.
 Big thanks to Kayla for helping me get rid of all those weeds!

There was a weed that stung! And I ended up getting sunburned.

We went to Chucks, their hamburgers are always good :3 and went to Best Buy so she got Tron which we watched on Blu-Ray. So beautiful that movie is. Best OST, good visuals. My eyes kinda trip out sometimes watching it.

I almost kept falling asleep on Kazumi's bed xP after Tron was over. 



No comments:

Post a Comment