Photobucket

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Your chromosomes have combined beautifully

I've been looking at natural home remedies and stuff >_> Like pure coconut oil. I need more jobajobawhatever oil lotion for my skin. It's drying out @__@

Kazumi and I saw Tron on Thursday. It was pretty sweet! I loved how Daft Punk was basically the whole score for the movie. I must buy the OST now.

Also had some delicious L&L that night!
Chicken Katsu is always good to me :3

I wanna make a Shimeji for the desktop. But 46 frames is a lot to draw D:

I dyed my hair finally tonight. The Macaroon Beige while touching up my red. But I'm still waiting for it to dry. And I guess I will see if the color came out before work tomorrow. So far I only see bright roots x_X

My hair smells good at least :]

No comments:

Post a Comment