Photobucket

Friday, January 21, 2011

♫Love forever, love is free, lets turn forever, you and me~♫

My birthday is on Monday =/ I don't wanna be any older. I wish I could stay like 19 forever lol!

I dyed my hair all red, well almost. A lot of darker brown in the middle and some lighter brown on top in random parts. My classmates in plant science said my hair looks kinda rainbow-y? Which is good cause I like rainbows. And I'm not gay >_>

Well I find some girls randomly attractive but it's not like I want a relationship with them or to fuck them lol




I was doing sucky on Black Ops just now. I usually capture a lot, in capture the flag but tonight was not my night.
I'm in second prestige. That only took almost 2 days x_X
♫Just a feeling, just a feeling, that I have...

No comments:

Post a Comment