Photobucket

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Degrassi.


Today the AT&T U-verse guy installed U-verse and a new modem in my room while I was working. So now I have cool channels :3 like Disney XD and basic cable channels. Prolly not a big deal to most people but I never really had cable growing up. So that's why I don't watch really watch tv cause local channels suck. But now I'm watching tv lol cause of this U-verse.

But my mom plans to cancel within 30 days. She just had it installed as a tryout to waive the installation fee for our faster internet. I have fiber optics now.


I'm watching Degrassi, which I used to watch with my neighbor Danielle often at her house after highschool.



I had Applebee's tonight. It was pretty yummy :3 Every restaurant I'm at, I drink water now.

Cause I try not to drink soda anymore. Idk it's just too sugary, carbonated, acid-y, fattening. I'll have milkshake, juice or water though :]

My new years resolution is to not drink any soda this year. I only broke it once cause Robby bought me a Root Beer when we had chicken strips at Carls Jr >_< but he already bought me a meal and I didn't want to pay for just horrible soda fountain water that's supposed to be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment