Photobucket

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Supreme clean.

So yesterday, I went to Arden Fair Mall in Sacramento with the boyfriend.

It was quite fun. I guess this is gonna turn into a photodump.
An overview of the mall.
The apple store was the busiest store by far. Everyone was playing on several ipad's in there. Here's Robby playing Fruit Ninja. 
Tigger at the Disney Store. That's my favorite character from Winnie the Pooh.
Me and my babe.
I wanted to get the Domo for Robby and the Rilakkuma for Kazumi but they were $50 and $65 x_X
A&W for lunch on the way home. They don't have regular corn dogs at the one here in Stockton O_o so i got the mini's
 yet they have delicious corn dogs at A&W in Lodi.

Overall it was a fun day! :] and now I have to help Robby move his room across the hallway at his house and go to work xD


 

No comments:

Post a Comment