Photobucket

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I want you to notice, when I'm not around. You're so fucking special, I wish I was special.

Today I bought my plant science book & parking permit at Delta. Walking in the Budd parking lot felt nostalgic, Idk why since I still attend the same college. Afterwards, Robby and I looked for new sunglasses for him & I bought a bunch of scented tiny candles at Bath & Body works. The sparkling Mojitio smells sooo good! :]

The other day, Kazumi & I watched Kiki's delivery service. I had never seen that movie before. I should watch all the Ghibli movies someday. The cat Jiji, was my favorite character. I loved his sarcastic remark. Then *spoilers* Jiji loses his voice later on in the  movie cause Kiki loses her witch power. Or maybe cause Jiji got laid ;D But even at the end of the  movie when Kiki regains her witch powers (she's able to fly again) Jiji doesn't speak except for meow. So Jiji probably did lose his voice due to getting laid. Ugh.
 

Well according to Miyazaki Jiji doesn't speak anymore because Kiki has matured beyond talking to her cat at the end of the movie.

I got my hair cut short the other day :3 Cecelia went crazy with my hair. But I still need to dye it. So many people at my work say they like my hair light or haven't seen it light in a long time. Well, I wanna go dark again =/ lol pictures later.

After helping Robby clean & move his room and see him get rid of so much stuff, I really wanna do the same with my own. I own a lot of crap! Maybe I'll start on that tomorrow after work. I also have the urge to keep playing Red Dead Redemption and Undead Nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment