Photobucket

Sunday, February 13, 2011

dear Red Bull. Where the fuck are my wings?!?!

I haven't posted in awhile.

I was really sick on my birthday last month. I had a fever and congestion and stayed in bed all day and the following days I had off. It sucked.

My bestie gave me the best card of Mizer ever lol

This past week, I was the first one done in Plant Science and the teacher checked it over and said it was perfect, then like Robby and 10 classmates were all huddled over me, trying to copy me or ask me for help. @_@ I felt smart and irritated at the same time.

Then Wednesday, I saw Sanctum in Imax 3D. Good but depressing movie. Too much drowning. Brings back bad memories. But we won't go into that hush hush.

Next week, I get to plant vegetables at the Manteca Farm. I can't wait to see what kinda plants I can grow xD


Like JEEL used to say "Xeno eats plants"


I must go to sleep for I has work all day tomorrow. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment