Photobucket

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Lets make AWESOME happen!

Kazumi and I saw Wreck it Ralph and it's a great movie! Oh man I loved the video game references, I loved (spoilers) Sonic talking about how to be safe on the screens in Game Central Station in his actual voice/style. The plot twist was cool xD I wanna see it again.

Then yesterday Kazumi and I went to Ono Hawaiian BBQ and walked around Trinity Parkway for a bit. I bought some comfy slippers at Bed Bath and Beyond and weighed myself on all the scales and realized I'm getting fat haha so I needa work on my diet. But other than that, nothing much to buy cause I'm trying not to spend anything with major purchases up ahead. Though it would be really cool to have a Rattlesnake statue hold a bottle of Vodka or something for me ;D


Woo Happy V for Vendetta day, well that was yesterday now. But Eddy asked me to be his date to the Halo 4 launch and I don't play Halo but I love Gamestop midnight launches and games in general so why not? I'm so glad I went because Eddy and I ended up doing the Gangnam Style dance that the DJ blasted and I even crawled underneath Eddy as he pelvic thrusted for the elevator scene so Selena gave him a shirt and I got tattoos. 

Then after dancing and tweeting to the DJ for a few hours, they held a Gangnam Style dance competition in the parking lot. I actually tried to follow the dances that I could remember in time to the music in my head but Eddy and I worked together and we won the Halo 4 digital countdown display :] and several guys were asking Eddy about the poster in line and he was like "I won it cause of her" pointing at me. Awww <3

So no Halo 4 game for me but Eddy gave me his shirt of it. I had lots of fun.

I'm doing a raffle on FB to give away a gigantic 5 lb Hershey's Chocolate bar. Just felt like doing a lil contest or something when I saw that, actually Kazumi pointed the Hershey bar out at K-mart and took a pic of me with it. That thing is huge and 12000 calories. I wouldn't even TRY to eat it. It's just amazing.

So I'm giving one or two of these chocolate bars away as a Christmas gift when I do the raffle in a few days and I'll record the names going into a bowl and the drawing so it's not like rigged or anything.

Voting tomorrow. I'm voting for Obama because Romney is an idiot. And no on prop 32. That's about all I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment