Photobucket

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Corn Maze

Soo looking at my car stats, I figured out. If I do drive across country at approx 2,796 miles to NC, at today's price of gallon of lets just say $4, it's gonna take me (rounded up) nearly $400 of gas to get to NC. That's on the average and without any detours.

@___@


Friday night I went to Jill's to drink but I didn't drink much that night and had more fun playing Cards Against Humanity. It's Apples to Apples, but better.

Yesterday, Eddy and I headed to his dad's house and we had BBQ food and then went to Del Osso Family Farms. We went in the haunted house first and I could barley move because Eddy's sisters were clenching onto my wrist the entire time and kept their head down moving slowly. Eddy and I lead they way and we were trying to walk faster but they wouldn't let us. That house didn't even scare me.

Then the corn maze. We didn't get very far and it was pretty hot. We went in the entrance and we ended up coming out the entrance. Didn't get to go on the bridge inside the maze. I would have loved to do the rope course or zip lines but oh well, the place was packed and expensive.

Maybe I'll get to go back for the Holiday version at the end of November or sometime December to go Ice Skating and see the pretty lights and hopefully it will be a lot colder!

I enjoy cold weather :3

No comments:

Post a Comment