Photobucket

Monday, November 12, 2012

I share my royal oats with you, and readjust my attitude

Friday night, I picked up Eddy, Kate and Samielyn and we met up in the S-mart parking lot with Siu, Sadaf and Sajjad. Then we went over to Chick-fil-A in Elk Grove for a delicious dinner.


It was Samielyn's first time trying Chick-fil-A and Kate had never had the sauce there before xD 


We all went to King's Skate afterward to go roller skating.

I got a pair of Roller Blades and I haven't done this in 11 years so I was skating pretty baad xD at first. I fell twice, once in the lobby going really fast and one time off the bench xP I didn't fall on the rink at all even though it was more slippery. Sometimes I felt like I was loosing my balance and I worked quickly to regain it. It gave me a good work out lol

The skating rink employee's had us play lots of games. Eddy won most of them and would come back with a Pepsi or Ice cream or something. o_o I got a flashing smily face thingy thanks to him. Oh and they played Gangnam Style on the rink of course :3


The next day I had off, so I took Kayla with me to see SKYFALL 007 in Manteca theater and we met up with Chris and some of my friends there. Then afterward, we ate at Billie Hill's Hillbilly BBQ in downtown Manteca 

The owner had us sample 10 different BBQ sauces. Haha Kazumi got burnt out after 2 of them. I don't blame her. I could barley taste the difference of the last 3. A few tasted pretty good though.


The Chicken sandwich I had was DELICIOUS and the place was unique, so I plan to bring other people to try it.

Then Kazumi and I went back to her house and chillaxed. But I needa look for Utena so we can watch it. Oldschoool style!





No comments:

Post a Comment