Photobucket

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Out of your way, I could do this right.

The past two days Kazumi and I have hanged out. 
 Samie is such a cute dog :3
Yesterday we went on a road trip x3
First we stopped at Butcher Shoppe in Lodi and got delicious sandwiches then ate them near Camanche Dam.
Then we went to Hogan Lake and tried to play Badminton but it was too windy!

We went by Angel's Camp and we stopped at the Stories in Stones store-which I always enjoyed going to when it used to be up in Murphy's when I went to my Grandma's house. 
Kazumi helped me pick out a pair of bookshelf ends. I don't exactly have a bookshelf to put them on yet but I will in the future ;D They are pretty paperweights for now. 
The store has a really cool stone that has water that's been inside it for millions of years.

We also went on a bunch of back roads and  saw large rocks walls that had been blasted with dynamite. Kazumi and I once again played Badminton. We played better but at the same time, we bought a really cheap set from Wal mart so there's no springs for the birdie to be hit efficiently.



It was nice to just get out into nature and smell the fresh air and a fun day overall n_n

No comments:

Post a Comment