Photobucket

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Jewel of lifeeeee

So I'm sick, and according to the pharmicist at my work, I have that "bug" that's been going around. Coughing up green phlegm. Grosss.

I also missed another quiz today in Plant Science, yaay the second time this has happened cause my alarm didn't' go off! I really wish it was spring break now but that is next week. Then I went to meet up with Samielyn and two of our coworkers didn't wanna play Basketball anymore.

After I thought about it, it was kinda windy so it would have effected how we played anyways, but yeah to go out to get pumped and play Bball and then I went out for nothing...

But it's ok, I might just hang out with Kazumi. I'm dl-ing a bunch of the Pokemon movies we never saw on torrent atm.

I  feel bad inside because I'm supposed to be doing evil algebra right now. *stab* But  I feel all sad inside so I can't concentrate right now. It's all due by this Friday night plus the test @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment