Photobucket

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Funny how I feel for you, like a fool I'm into you. You washed away my insecurity.


The other day after a long day in Plant Science-(where we spent 4 hours straight separating sand, silt and clay from our soil samples and recording percentages) Robby and I spotted an art fair at our college so we walked in and I ended up buying a Starlight Lamp.
(picture)
It came with everything except the light bulb x_X
Looks pretty nice doesn't it?

Yesterday after work, I went to Kayla's and we traded Pokemon so now I have my shiny Entei on Pokemon Black. We hit up Toys R Us and I bought a Blacks Ops Poster that I never saw before and a Sonic CD player. I just bought an AUX cord for my MP3 to connect to it on Amazon as well as a wall hugger extension cord since the cord is really short.

But so far, it sounds amazing with CDs!   :]

No comments:

Post a Comment