Photobucket

Sunday, March 6, 2011

I got Pokemon Black today!

Picked it up at Gamestop and talked to Salina afterwards. She was rearranging the Pokemon signs, I thought she was gonna take em down. Then I woulda asked to keep one xD

I should be doing math homework but a little preview of the game won't hurt right? :]

My reactions/thoughts of the first few minutes of the game are as follows:

  • Ooo Gamefreak logo got all fancy. Wtf at opening cut scene, who's the hawt green haired guy they be crowning? ;D
  • omg it roared at me...   o___o
  • WHAT IS THIS? WHY ISN'T PROFESSOR OAK DOING THE OPENING LIKE HE NORMALLY DOES?
  • I like the girl but why can't her lower hair part that's not up in the bun be straight? Oo short shorts with weird style pointing out of it ;D
  • Cheren gtfo out of my room...
  • Why teh eff  are they delivering the Pokemon to my house, is there no lab in this town?
What was Smugleaf's american name again? Oh snivy? Soo lame. Nintendo of America should have named it Smugleaf like they originally planned to.
    • Ahhha that bitch got that ugly sea otter. Of course the game has to make me fight after I get my starter.
    • BITCHES DESTROYED MY ROOM UGH.
    • I think Cheren made Tepig just use tail whip to let me win ;D also cause he's a guy and wants to get in my short shorts
    • Nooo! Don't go talk to my mom, she's evil...
    • So we do have a lab...
    • crosstranswhata
    • Ooo its the crown guy? I think? Ghetsis sounds like one of those PETA organizers, talking about Pokemon getting pushed around xD

    No comments:

    Post a Comment