Photobucket

Friday, April 5, 2013

Random things on my mind in just the past few minutes



So right now I'm getting ready to go to Wal-mart (which is another company I hate) but they are cheap and I'm poor so yeah, plus they have more stuff than what I needed to get at Raleys (very rarely do I go to Wal-mart to food shop, I mainly go to Raleys that's right THERE next to me, but I'm making an exception this once) and possibly a Rave out in Galt tonight with some friends?
(Trying on clothes at Love Culture)


I alsooo had fun on Kazumi's birthday this past Monday :] Her aunt paid for me to get my eyebrows threaded after I unsuccessfully tried to get them waxed all week! (The lady by my work wasn't there). We also had Chucks, went to Arden Fair Mall, Chick-Fil-A, World Market and Sky High Sports!

I'm playing Ragnarok again! The server was DDOS attacked but I got my levels back and farmed most of my shit back already. I also paid for a Fallen Angel Wing with a donation. Yeah, I'm sad spending money on a virtual game but people do that on Gaia, people do that on League of Legends. I have spent more on LoL and I don't even play!!!

I need to make loading screens for the server and need to stop being lazy about it. I have till the 14th ahh. I have 2 days left of Vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment