Photobucket

Friday, April 12, 2013

Cause I need a break, I need a vacation~! AGAIN!

 Something that made my day was running into 7-11 to get a single stamp & having the worker tell me that if I buy 2 kickstarts (Mtn dew energy drinks) for $1.89 each, I'll get a 3rd kickstart, a sandwich & a water free. And it was true! I paid $4 something for a stamp & 3 energy drinks, a cold water bottle & delicious sandwich. That shoulda been like $10.

And we got fancy new pin-pads on our checkstand. If you make an error, it makes a loud buzzing sound that sounds like "DERP!" & so far customers have less trouble using these than our old ones!
This screen has clearer HD than my phone or tv.

So as always, I'm picking up the slack at my store. /rant
  Apparently when I was on lunch, I missed a commotion up front where my manager got hit cause he was stopping 2 African American guys from stealing cigarettes. Yes, these guys snuck up into the service center & stole 2 cartons of cigarettes. And put them under an 18 month old kid sleeping in a stroller! LP stops them & gets the guy into the office with his kid. Cops come, take the guy away after getting the mom to pick up her kid. The guy had just gotten out of federal prison & now has shoplifting & child endangerment charges. Sad.

These guys show up every night when I close.


This sort of shit (on top of several other things) is happening at my store / Stockton every single day and is the reason I need to get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment