Photobucket

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

VICTORY~!

I got sick a couple days before Christmas with stomach flu but Eddy took good care of me, keeping me at his house as much as possible. I watched Sword Art Online on my laptop, resting on his bed while he went to work and he'd come home and check on me and would give me chicken noodle soup. I appreciate him soo much!

But once I got better for Christmas, I was really freaking spoiled ;D

First off, Kazumi bought me a GHD hair straightener. These go for $200+ normally and I've had one on my wishlist for years. They are one of the better straighteners I kept hearing about and one of my favorite youtube celebs (Amazingphil) uses it. I NEVER would expect someone to give one to me as a gift but she did!I love using it so far!


I actually need more Straight Sexy Hair flat iron spray now though to make the iron more effective -_-; another $15 to go spend at Sir Gauuan's

My mom gave me a few things and a Gamestop gift card which was used towards the 3DS Eddy and I share :]

My brother got me The Walking Dead videogame for Xbox 360.

Eddy's family got me a new canon digital camera. EDDY spoiled me all month and got me a haircut, plenty of food, filled my gas tank twice, and splurged on me at Victoria's Secret for some nice lingerie and sprays. Oh and he bought me the official first season Digimon dvd's and some Pokemon cards.

Christmas day after opening gifts at my house, I went to Eddy's house and then up to Lathrop to see the rest of Jill and Eddy's family and then to San Jose to meet some more of the family @_@
 

Kazumi, Kate and I went shopping a few days after Christmas but I mainly looked around Barnes and Nobles and saw so many books I want to read that Im too lazy to buy/have time for. I read a psychology book deep in thought while Kate and Kayla walked through the mall. Then that same night, I slept over at Eddy's while his friends came to hang out and we played DDR.

I've been eating sooo much good food over the holidays and enjoyed being lazy half the time, but now I should stop and get back to healthier food and working out again more.
Yeahhh lol I don't know what we were doing lol;;



No comments:

Post a Comment