Photobucket

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Oblivion

Sooo busy to write. Tired. Tired of waking up early and being tired already, working 7 days in a row and getting up later and later each day for work, and then the final day I gotta be up at 6am. Wtf?

2 days left to go.

I've been doing various things. Actually so much going on that everything's a blur. I just can't wait for Friday (my massive birthday party!)
Random stuff from dolla tree adventure last night...

Anyways today I went to Laser Tag and Mongolian BBQ. I ate too much!
The blue team won. I was #18 'Xenolicious' and got the third highest score on my team. Yaay!


Had fun playing laser tag with Mikey-chan (Edwins old boytoy) and his friends. 
 I look like I'm ready to kill someone xD

Also I'm priceless ;D and spelled Filipino wrong...
 So downloading some more Grimes, Kill Paradise and Sleeping With Sirens to my MP3 player atm, so I can fall asleep to that...





No comments:

Post a Comment