Photobucket

Friday, December 21, 2012

"Everybody, try to go to the camera!"

 Earlier this month I went Ice Skating with Kayla and a few coworkers in Stockton (surprised they didn't shut that place down) after delicious soup and sandwich at Boudin SF. I'm worse at Ice Skating than Roller Blading xD! Samielyn suggested that each month, we have a coworker hangout where we have food and do something fun. I'm always down for that.


I guess Samielyn is already inviting coworkers to my birthday party month next month, which is fine with me but it's up to them to get themselves transportation and not to be harsh, but I'm just used to coworkers flaking about events like this. So if they show up, great! If not, it won't affect my day. My closest buddies are gonna ride with me to Sky High Sports and Dave & Busters for my Birthday!

I'll post an FB event I suppose after the holidays are over. Last thing I wanna think about is my birthday as I have enough on my plate already ( except food ;] ).

Because right now I haven't had much to eat, nor has my sleeping schedule been in tact as I've been ridden with the stomach flu. I had to call into work for it today. Nothing like puking all over a bathroom at 2:30am. I just hope I rid of it before Christmas Eve and Christmas day and before I and my babe's 6 months together on New Years Eve at JEELZ next party.

I need to finish my lovely UTENA la fillette révolutionnaire marathon with Kayla when I'm feeling better.

Holidaze is amazing though >_>

No comments:

Post a Comment