Photobucket

Monday, January 28, 2013

I'm so old and sick.

 Went to Dave & Busters for my 25th Birthday party on Friday:
Me & Eddy
Me & Samielyn
Kayla playing Connect 4 on the gigantic screen ;D

Eddy won me a Pikachu plushie :3
Daytona USA 8 player link!
Virtual Cop 3 (I always played 1 & 2 on Sega Saturn)
An update to the DDR me & Jill did here in the same spot 5 years ago.
IM GONNA FLY SKY HIGH!!!!
LETS GO TOGETHER!!!!


Had a double cheeseburger at DnB which was pretty tasty and then we walked the Great Mall. Why doesn't my city have H&M or Love Culture stores? Afterward went to Sky High and met up with the rest of my friends there and bounced around like crazy animals on the Trampolines.

Bought a sexy black & red corset and panties half off at Hot Topic with hot cash. To feel sexy for Valentines Day or sometime random in the future ;]


But right now I'm REALLY sick. I have Laryngitis, sore/swollen throat, coughing up green phlegm, stomach randomly hurts, my hearing went out in my left ear and my right eye has an infection. YEP! Been eating soup and drinking Alka Seltzer Tea things everyday. Have a Dr. appt tomorrow morning.

And got a birthday card in the mail from my bro:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment