Photobucket

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Don't be drunk enough to step over the gate. What?

I had fun river rafting last Saturday on the American River :]

We all ate at Chick-Fil-A afterward, though I assure you, it has nothing to do with what's going on with Chick-fil-a in the news. That place is just really delicious!

Plan to go rafting again with my boyfriends family on the 26th at a different river, the day after I come back from my vacation!

Tomorrow I gotta drop by S-mart and make sure I'm on vacation, get my plane ticket for North Carolina, then Edwin and I will check out a new-ish shop in Manteca called 'Gamers Path' and head to the movie theater, then go on a picnic at Oak Grove!

Saturday, The Hunger Games comes out so after work, Kazumi and I are gonna watch it!


No comments:

Post a Comment