Photobucket

Monday, July 30, 2012

My heart will go on

I had a blast at Six Flags last Wednesday :] 


Saturday, I took Kate to SnB and worked on my The Darkness poster and started coloring it in.

 Then after playing with Taiko and some board games, Eddy and I went out to Sonic late at night and then visited Wal-mart. He bought Pokemon Conquest and we took turns playing it while bundled up in blankets on the back of his truck and gazing randomly at the stars.

Then yesterday, I went and visited Kayla and took her to her hair appt at Sir Gaauan's. Then we did a bit of shopping and went to Ono Hawaiian BBQ for dinner and got drinks at Sonic. Then we goofed around and talked till 3:30 in the morning.

Tomorrow I open at work at 6am so I should go to bed as soon as I can @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment