Photobucket

Sunday, August 19, 2012

You crack the whip, shapeshift and trick the past again.

My date in Manteca  last Thursday was a lot of fun. Edwin and I had bottomless Rootbeer Floats at Red Robin (although I only could drink one) with the most awesome waiter who had a bunch of nifty pens and he gave us one to keep and we saw The Bourne Legacy. Later that night, Eddy took me to his friends Chris and Brandon's and I watched them take turns playing The Slenderman computer game while I watched various movies like Scott Pilgrim which I haven't watched in awhile.
 
 This is my favorite song from that movie

Last night after work, I rushed home and ended up taking Kate and Bun Bun to Kayla's house and we had pizza and watched The Hunger Games, then ended up talking till like 4am. 

This morning, Edwin picked me up and treated me to breakfast at Mimi's Cafe. I'm gonna miss him for the week I am in North Carolina and I know he'll miss me too. I know the week will go fast though!

Vacation always goes fast!

My brother already started a Facebook event party for me before I leave at the end of my stay xD


My flight leaves at 10:20 tonight from Sacramento Airport. I needa start packing now!

No comments:

Post a Comment