Photobucket

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Waiting for a ride in the Dark

So Friday the 27th, I went and bought some Save mart cookies, chips and Smirnoff to bring to Jill's party after swimsuit shopping and getting my nails painted at Fantasy Nails next to my work. It's funny going in there on my days off cause the workers plus regular customers getting their pedi's on are like, "wow this is the first time I've seen you not working" or "you work there like everyday!"

 When I first got to Jill's, well basically I was the only one there, besides Hemi Cory and Edwin I think? But the guys went out for supplies, then Kris came. And Jill had us doing chores for the party to set up haha. Like I cleaned her bird cage and dusted chairs. We were like "THIS IS SO FUN JILL!"

Anyways, yeah started off the night with some drinking games. Rocketship. Kings Cup-which I lost and nearly puked xD I was just bouncing around all over the place and sobered up in the hot tub when it finally got hot enough at midnight haha. There was some creep watching us through the window at the house next door. Kinda reminded me of Disturbia. Oh and someone went missing, well he locked his keys and phone in his car and there was puke all over the place in the front seat. After looking everywhere, they found the guy sleeping in his trunk. I myself, didn't sleep till 4:30am, crashing on Jill's couch and had to be in Stockton by 9 the next morning. That was lovely >_>

I forgot to give Jill her copy of the rafting trip pictures, nor did I give Cory his PSP games back. Sometimes it feels like I never get enough time to catch up with some people  :[


No comments:

Post a Comment