Photobucket

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It's Time To Be Free

Last Thursday I met up with Rob and he drove us to San Francisco. Shortly, we got in line and went in early for the VIP Meet and Greet at DNA Lounge for Metal Alliance. The security guard greeted us (after making sure Robby wasn't carrying a machine gun lol) and gave us water and pointed us to our Indiemerch bags full of free goodies. We watched random band members work out around the venue and then we were told to go explore. So we went upstairs and met a few members from various bands like Trey Williams, the drummer from Dying Fetus:

Back downstairs, a couple people from Devil Driver greeted us and signed my poster. They mentioned Dez, the singer was out to lunch with his wife. 

Rob and I stood at the very front center of the stage and we enjoyed the show until Dying Fetus came on and about their second song, we were getting shoved from everyone back in the mosh pit. Rob and I retreated off to the side and we could actually hear the music better and enjoy the rest of the show but halfway through Devil Driver I wanted to collapse from exhaustion xD;

When it was over, we grabbed a bite at DNA Pizza next door and headed home about 1am. I woke up with bruises on my back and arm but thankfully they are healing.


I also finally watched Kazumi play Zelda on Monday and I beat part of the railroad cart tracks for her ;D

I have so much to do by early/middle of next week @__@

No comments:

Post a Comment