Photobucket

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Make some noiseee!

Dear Blogger wtf is with this new layout?

Anyways. SO MANY things are going on April 27th. Is this Friday like a really special awesome day or something? My mind was made up first and is staying with attending JEEL's Birthday party. Actually it's Eddy's birthday too. And Dana's. All in one night. So I have to bring snacks and yummay things ;O The party is supposed to start at 8pm but of course Jill grants me VIP access. I can come however early I want basically and help set up/hang around.

Im supposed to be cleaning my room right now because my brother is coming to visit for my Grandma's funeral the day after. So I'm excited to see him, even though it's supposed to be like a "sad day" cause it's a funeral. But happy cause I haven't seen my brother in over a year.

And the breakup thing has empowered me. I have been connecting with old friends more and a bunch of new people. I don't regret the 3 years I spent with Rob. I simply see it as an experience. And now I'm looking forward to my next experience. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment