Photobucket

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

As The Sun Kissed The Horizon

I'm not sure what I have to say o_o There's a lot I could say but I won't.

Kazumi's birthday was on Sunday, I had a good time just chilling with her, had Ricks Pizza, we went shopping, spending the night x3 I'm upset that I bought her Zelda for Wii and couldn't even watch her play it yet cause I had no idea about the whole Wii motionplus thing for the controller. Sadness. I don't own a Wii so yeah... lol

This Thursday I'm going to Metal Alliance at the DNA Lounge with Rob. Hopefully I'll get to meet Devil Driver, The Faceless and Dying Fetus in person and snap some pictures with the bands, since we bought the VIP tickets that comes with a signed poster and what nots. I already met the singer Jonny from Job For a Cowboy a few years ago, he's an ass xD;

I need to catch up on art. I'll try to do that tomorrow (it's spring break). I have a LOT of random projects I need to do.

Already looking forward to Fanime at the end of May. Things are already being planned for that weekend apparently.  :]

No comments:

Post a Comment