Photobucket

Monday, October 1, 2012

Lone Wanderer

 (Taking a break from shopping with Lemonade lol)

On Saturday Kazumi and I went shopping all day long @_@ I didn't want to spend, but I bought that Skeleton Hoodie I wanted last year at Hot Topic but they ran out of my size so I finally got it for this year. I also got some discounted shirts at Rue21, a pen at Hobby Lobby, and some stuff at Ulta Beauty.


Today I redeemed most of my Mystery Shopping points from Savemart connection for a $25 gift card to CVS. Free makeup ;]

Tomorrow Eddy and I are running to the mall early to try to find a clear stud for my lip piercing and I'm gonna try on a dress that I wanna order for Halloween. Also maybe I can get those black skinny jeans at Macy's. After a short shift at work, I plan to have dinner with Kazu, Eddy and Chan again.

No comments:

Post a Comment