Photobucket

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Partay at JEELZ

I have so much to catch up on as of late. 

I feel spoiled lately cause well my bestie got me a Sailor Saturn shirt from Hot Topic.


 And Eddy randomly dropped by one day outside my house and gave me L.A Noire after I said i was gonna buy it the day before plus a dvd and some tokidoki figures. I really wanna finish L.A Noire when I find the time, it's a great game!

Kate had her birthday on the 14th and we all played Apples to Apples & Rockband.

Then this past weekend I spent the night at Jill's on Friday night after i got off work and stayed there till Monday morning. I fell asleep watching Pokemon white movie while laying against Eddy. On Saturday I helped Eddy and Mark clean the hot tub and went to shower afterward. Somehow I felt really sick right afterward. Eddy found me ibuprofen and opened all the windows and turned on the fans and kept holding me, trying to make me feel better. When he left the room, I finally went and puked in Aaron's toliet and I instantly felt better lol;; then I had a headache and laid around for awhile.

My headache persisted until the party started that night and went away after my first shot of Vodka. I bought a bottle of Smirnoff Whipped Cream Vodka at Save mart. Everyone really liked that stuff and it went fast! Eddy mixed it in with Cherry Vanilla Pepsi next and it was really good! 

I felt like I really connected with Michie and Michelle and some others and they told me what they had thought of me the last few years and what I was going through and how well I learn stuff on my own after struggling through hardships. And how much of a good friend I am to them. Maybe it was the alcohol talking but that night, it felt like a lot of people really cared for me, much more than I really ever expected them to.

I close everyday this week at Slavemart. I don't really care though. I rushed to Wal mart tonight after work to get dye because my hair roots bother me so much!

I should start on dyeing my hair now at 1:30am cause I have to be up at 7am and Im driving everyone to Six Flags Vallejo tomorrow from Hayward. I hope we can get there when it opens at 10:30 and stay till 8pm.Then Chick-Fil-A afterward.


No comments:

Post a Comment