Photobucket

Friday, October 4, 2013

{OLD} Random words from Reddit

These are screenies of things that made me laugh/caught my interest over Reddit the past year. I whited out usernames.


My blog isn't meant to be offensive to anyone. But if it is? Oh well.


Sagwa The Chinese Siamese Cat. I miss that show xD

How our Government works nowadays.



Reddit partially helped with my move to North Carolina. I read a lot of great things randomly about the state in the comments. (And a lot of backwards things about the state as well -_-;)

Places (Quail Lakes Car Wash mainly) tried to upsale stuff on Prizm to me. So I'd ask if the most recent thing I fully knew about needed replacing and made up some lie about how I'm scared if the car would fail on me because of it. 95% of the places went along with it which would distract them from what they were originally trying to upsell to me. My car has never had any problems.



How bad the economy is becoming...
How would you quit your job if you instantly became very rich?
"Get on Neopets. I'm gonna kick your fucken ass"
Very true. I still use Yelp & usually only write positive reviews. I mainly use it to look for places I didn't otherwise know existed.
I...really wish that would happen xD

Bahaha

Hmm... xD
If this is true. This is awesome. Printer ink is such a ripoff nowadays.
Speed & Age limits

Lulz. Myspaceisforfaggots.

I'm all for women having orgasms & trying to achieve them. It takes more work for the women to do so & even if we don't climax, that doesn't mean we didn't enjoy having sex because we did (in most cases). *coughs*orgasmsaren'tevenaproblemforme*coughs*

So deep & so true. You mostly only think about you. Then there are the close few.


"I want your P in my V" became my favorite pickup line lol jk

Teh Lulz
Lulz. Can confirm this worked at Savemart. Everyone left me the hell alone when I held the clipboard. Number one insignificant power symbol.

There are cops that are straight up dicks and there are cops that are just making sure they aren't getting killed on a random traffic stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment