Photobucket

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Gardasil, you bitch.

This blog is about positive things going on in my life and I'll keep it that way. Just wanna get something off my chest:

Going to the doctors a week ago. I needed a sinus infection antibiotic because bed rest, and meds and such the days before weren't enough. The doctor there was very nice, but she kept pushing GARDASIL on me. The HPV vaccine. I politely told her I would check it out later and she just kept going on and on about how important the drug was and that I only have one year left to get it.

I refuse to get that vaccine. It's still being tested. And look it up, it can actually increase your chances of cervical cancer! No this is not a conspiracy theory! 

TL;DR THERE IS NO LINK BETWEEN HPV AND CERVICAL CANCER. Even the FDA themselves said so!

No comments:

Post a Comment