Photobucket

Monday, February 18, 2013

 Last Friday Eddy and I went to Johns Incredible Pizza Co in Modesto. They closed the one in Stockton and I can kinda see why, the Modesto one seemed so much nicer and more active. Eddy and I grabbed the buffet and headed to the Vatican room and watched Tinkerbell while we ate haha;



Then we played Speed of Light and DDR and beat Time Crisis 4 together!

We explored the messy Modesto Wal-mart and Toys R Us. Was tempting to go to the mall but I had no energy left. I'm still sick!

Yesterday, Sunday after work, I went with Eddy to P2000 Vanguard tournament. While I couldn't enter as it was full, I watched Eddy and Chandler play and Chandler won the mat in the end which he gave to Eddy. I met some of Eddy's other friends Darlene, Isaiah
and Ivan that I made friends with during the tourney and we went to Sushi House Buffet afterward for dinner.

Unlimited Sushi going around on boats (I kept snacking on the Callifornia Rolls) and unlimited Miso soup, wontons with sweet and sour, chow mein, Orange chicken, egg rolls and other delicious foods? Mmmmmm I wanna go back again!!! But for lunch before 3:30 cause it's 5 bucks cheaper haha! I don't eat any of the fancy seafood at dinner time.

xD it was a lot of fun hanging out with them in the ghetto West Ln lot. I saw my friend Daniene randomly as I went into the Chinese grocery store where Eddy applied to be a cashier (they had a sign up posted on the doors).

Today, after crying at the end of my work shift, I'm full of negative energy that i need to get rid of. I just trimmed my hair and watched funny Youtube videos. Which seemed to help a bit. But I'm starving and should eat something now.

No comments:

Post a Comment