Photobucket

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Meet me out in Space!

Yesterday, after getting off work at 3, I got Kazumi and I some David's Pizza and we ate at her work at Bear Creek High School in a diner room. She then took me on a golf cart tour of the school. Haha my phone messes up when converting the files but it made it funnier:
Then afterward, I went to Tracy and Jill and all of us piled into Prizm and headed to Wingstop which is right next to the Save Mart store I originally was hired/worked at. I had Teriyaki and Lemon pepper boneless wings <3 They were delish!

Then back at the house, we took some shots and played some games. Jill, Meg and I all took turns playing on my LoL account. But I was pretty much too drunk to really play. Meg, Aaron and I passed out on the couch later and I went to sleep about 4:30am. Then I woke up at 6am and couldn't fall back asleep and got ready and headed back to Stockton, straight to work jajaja.

I'm working at a different Save Mart tomorrow/for the week. I'm excited for a change of scenery xD

Fanime in 6 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment