Photobucket

Monday, February 27, 2012

The Internal Locus

Double Chocolate Chip muffins taste so effing good!

Soo, taking a break from a relationship. I'm just gonna focus on me and have fun.

Though I am going to a BT show on the 9th with Kazumi! It's at a club in SF, so i have to dress nicely ;D

Finding the right shoes may be a pain lol It's already proving to be.

I also gotta work on art.

Yesterday, I went shopping with Kazumi and I bought some new clothes. The hoodie has headphones that are built into the strings that you can wash. The cord for the MP3 player it connects to is in the pocket. I hope the zipper doesn't break on this hoodie, like the majority of my zip up hoodies xD


So the other night, I saw some "bronies" at my work. Yes, guys my own age talking about My Little Pony FiM. Such a manly show right?

No comments:

Post a Comment