Photobucket

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Underneath. I'm calling for. One more chance to believe.

I had a blast at JEELS little gathering last night. Went up to Tracy about 6pm and bought some snacks at Wal-mart near her house first. As soon as I left the store, I noticed all the traffic lights went out and all the lights were out at Jill's house. So we were all like "PARTY IN THE DARK!" I should have brought my glow sticks and cheap light saber.


Power came back on an hour or so later. We started playing little drinking games. I only played "Quarters" for a bit and Meg kept giving me vodka shots and Jello shots. After like 7 of those and being drunk, I pushed all of Meg's continuous offerings away lol. I kinda watched the others play Beer Pong, well vaguely.


(Lol favorite screen_capture. Meg.JEEL.Me.Cory.Hemi.)

We played Just Dance 2 at one point and I danced to 'Iko Iko' with Meg and sang it at the same time, even filling in the added Captain Jack lyrics during the instrumental pauses to it. That was after splashing around in the Hot tub for several hours. I sobered up towards the end of the night and downed 5 big glasses of water before falling asleep on the couch at 3am. O_o


Woke up at 7am and drove home to get ready for work asap and fought a 10-7 shift with stomach pains. I survived thankfully.

I also joined In-shape sports gym next to my work on Friday. I went over to ask about rates after talking to several customers at my work who go there and I kinda joined a spur of the moment type thing. I'm really happy I joined but I'm also like "what the fuck did I just do all of a sudden?" xD well it waived the major sign up fees. Tomorrow after work is my first personal trainer session so hopefully it goes well :3

No comments:

Post a Comment