Photobucket

Friday, October 14, 2011

I'll keep going and I'll never stop

It's hard to believe that last week on this day I was at Disneyland. They say it's the happiest place on Earth and the majority of that time, it seemed quite true. Made me forget all my problems for the time being.

Robby, I and his parents stayed at the Candy Cane Inn. It had nice free continental breakfast. ^^ The Inn was only a street or so up from Disneyland and even though the shuttle was free, Robby and I walked to the park every morning since we were a lot faster.

In those 3 days at Disneyland I rode Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy about 9 times and didn't even get tired of it. I can still imagine every fast turn in the dark as I hear the song play:
My vlog:

I was spoiled and had California pizza kitchen (I wish we still had it in Stockton now as the creamy garlic alfredo was superb!), The Cheesecake Factory, Jazz Kitchen and the biggest corn dog I ever ate in my life lol amongst delicious churro's.

No comments:

Post a Comment