Photobucket

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I applied to Chico State! :]

I mean, I still gotta be accepted but still. I have a good feeling about it!

My parents don't seem excited for me at all =/ of course, then again they have their own issues to deal with. This is my life, I have to make the best happen for myself.

Today I cleaned up my room, my hardwood floor is all slippery now cause I wiped it cleaaan with lemon furniture wipes.

I also made mix tapes for Prizm, since I still haven't gotten around to buying and installing a CD player after having Prizm for a year now. Another costly expense for the future.


I'm working 45 hours this week. How lovely. I will have a nice check but I have bills to pay with it so not like it will matter. xD Best to work now while I'm not in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment