Photobucket

Monday, August 22, 2011

And you know it's begun from the crack of the guns & the screams from the miles of babes

The summer is ending quite excellent, well I went on a rafting trip in the same raft with Jill, Hemi, Cory, Michie, Michelle, Edwin and Aaron xD I almost drowned at one point (not really I had a life jacket on but the current was trying to push me away pretty fast) and mud wrestled at another point. The rafting trip was fun and really crazy so I'm looking forward to next year on the American River.

I also got a labret piercing. It's still healing. At least my store manager saw it and told me to take it out when the supervisors come in. So i guess I'm in the clear, but I hope it doesn't get infected. I'm switching the piercings much more than I should.

Classes started again. I like my math 017A class so far I think, except for I'll have to solve problems and present them to the class eventually. I'm waiting for my book to come in. I also like weight training and hope to get stronger this semester.

Right now I'm listening to BBC podcasts, because someday I would love to speak with a British accent xD

No comments:

Post a Comment