Photobucket

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Nope...

Its been awhile.
My last post on this blog was about the contract on the house. Well... we ended up canceling during the due diligence. The bank wanted more than we expected on an FHA loan and my boyfriend was being simultaneously sued by his old employer for "breaking contract" (they wouldn't accept his 30 day notice as the contract required) so we backed out.

But in the end, even though I feel awful that Matthew lost money on the inspection and stuff, I'm glad we cancelled and moved out to a rental here in Raleigh. It's a massive house and I ended up with a better job. I now do tech support for the job I used to do haha. It's weird how that came about. It wasn't the initial project I was hired on for but ended up getting into.

So I make more $ and its prolly the easiest job I've had in a weird way (sadly) unless I come across something I've never heard of which happens once in awhile but still... got good support around me and everyone is laid back for the most part.

Doubt I'll stay with the company forever but I'm content for now. I have a weird fear that the project will disband at some point. Idk what I wanna do in life. Idk if I wanna go back to school for idk what degree. Will there be a student debt bubble popping at some point?

I'm engaged now to Matthew. Not sure when we'll have our wedding. I'm in no rush. I wanna pay off all my cc debt. I wanna save up too. I wanna take a trip to California with him. I want him to meet my friends in CA and see the places I grew up in / visit my favorite places. I want to eventually get a new car next year. Prizm still drives fine amazingly though but its also falling apart interior wise...

I feel stressed even thinking about planning the wedding. Who will actually show up? How much will catering decent food be? I have to order Matthews ring. Will I find a decent dress I like affordably. I wanna loose some weight before I even start looking at dresses. Can I fly my closest friends over from CA? Can I leave for the honeymoon right after the wedding or will I have to wait on it? Too much stress... I've barley planned anything at all.

But I'm perfectly fine living my day to day life. I try not to think too much. That's what I always do.

I have games to beat: Rise of the Tomb Raider. Star Ocean 5. Deux Ex Mankind Divided. And other games  I wanna pick up. 

At least its September. Hopefully it gets a lot cooler. Hopefully I can dye my hair a cool crazy color like Magenta again and get some comfy hoodies and hot coco / white girl pumpkin spice stuff and go Pokemon Go hunting and they will have better spawns / tracking and the buddy system out. I will be playing Pokemon Sun & Moon too once that hits. Fall / Winter is always my favorite time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment