Photobucket

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Intoxicate me now, with your loving now.

Eddy took me for a nice bike ride around Oak Grove Park. We played on the playground, chased Geese and sat in the shade to relax and drink Guava. It felt nice to just run around in nature for a few hours with no one else really around.
We wanted to go on the paddle boat and visit the nature center but we have to come back on a weekend sometime for that.

One night while I was closing at work, Eddy came after he got off work and waited two hours for me to get off at midnight. Just so we could go to Aldabertos and get burritos and then go to his house and gaze at the stars on the back of his truck.

But we ended up sleeping on the back of his truck all night. I woke up cold to a blinding sun. It was quite a different experience XD
He didn't want his picture taken lol

No comments:

Post a Comment