Photobucket

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Brave



David took me to see Brave on Saturday night after I got off work. It was a surprisingly awesome movie, better than I expected. Funny, and I almost cried towards the end. This film illustrates a type of mother/daughter bond better than most any movie can.


A few days before that, Dave, I and his friends played some games on the good old Xbox 360:
Nothing boosts my ego more than beating some guys at Marvel Vs Capcom 3 a few rounds haha jk.

So I decided to reactivate my gold account.

Tomorrow I'm getting my back tattoo touched up for the first time in forever and dragging a few friends along. Then I gotta meet up with Jill to transport some animals to the San Mateo Zoo before we head up to a BBQ in Redwood City for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment