Photobucket

Friday, December 16, 2011

If I play this game really good, I shall EARN YOUR LOVE

This week I've been on vacation. I had 2 finals which were ok, but I've mostly been chilling. I have been trying to draw again x3 and I want to enter the The Darkness II contest on DeviantArt as well as been playing MW3 and I'm rank 26 on first prestige which is sad but oh well xD

I went to Arden Fair mall yesterday with Robby since he had to take a Sac State run and I bought a weird dress at Pac Sun that reminds me of some other generation but I like it so I'll wear it on Christmas x3

 And I bought new Turtle Beaches since my old pair semi-broke =/


And tomorrow is my last day of vacation and I'm going to Sacramento to go eat with the family. Didn't happen. Sooo yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment