Photobucket

Friday, September 9, 2011

I've been working out like crazy!

I have weight training class Tuesday/Thursday from 12:30-1:45. It's a lot of fun!

I also run around the block when I get a chance to. I do crunches, pushups and bicycles plus random stretching each night.

Chocolate is the very last thing I wanna consume at this point, but lately my body has been craving it like crazy like never before in my life. Especially when I'm at work on lunch, I wanna buy something healthy but I keep starring at Chocolate pudding cups, candies and chocolate cookies.

I bought a big tub of chocolate pudding, took 3 bites and pushed it aside.

Cel said that my body has been working hard and knows chocolate will give me a "quick boost" to regain some short term energy. Otherwise, my body is trying to access my fat deposits if it can't have chocolate to use as energy which is what I WANT my body to do!

To burn off those fat deposits.

But I get cravings/light headed trying to do so.

So every time I crave chocolate, I need to mentally tell myself no, drink orange juice instead. Since Orange Juice is a lot healthier and helps with blood sugar. Yes I know some Orange Juices have a TON of sugar or aren't even 100% juice. I avoid those brands/lets not get into that.

I've also been trying to drink/eat as much protein as possible. I have muscle milk powder at home that I mix with water (it tastes awful though). Bought some Myoplex on closeout. I have taken Nitropeak and I just bought the protein drinks at Costco in bulk. 18 pack of drinks for $26. 30 grams of protein each drink. Tons of minerals/vitamins and only 1 gram of sugar.
They taste really good :3

No comments:

Post a Comment