Photobucket

Friday, June 10, 2011

Call me, call me, let me know it's all right. Call me, call me, don't you think it's about time?

Yesterday I got my tattoo started ;D and DID IT HURT!

Felt like a burning knife pressing into the surface of my skin constantly. 
 After 4 hours of continuous pain.



I'll go back in a few weeks to get the rest shaded/when I has more moneys xD

Vacation has been good so far ;O It's good to just rest away from work and school!

I saw X-men first class with Kazumi on Sunday night after Laura and Carlos baby shower. It was pouring rain! And we were running through it to the downtown theater. The movie was awesome xD Xavier and Magneto were such nice friends when they were younger ;O

The next morning I went with Robby to Misaki which he thinks is the best Japanese food he ever had. >_> I still like Shomi and L&L better to be honest. But Misaki was pretty good too! I had the Chicken Katsu there but the Katsu sauce was kinda too spicy imo. His sesame chicken without the sesame sauce on it was DELICIOUS. So I should get that next time.

Black Ops double experience weekend and I needa play more L.A Noire since I'm borrowing that. I'm so lazy to even play games sometimes nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment