Photobucket

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Make up!

I didn't know I had this much makeup lol I don't use it all




Gonna throw some of the older stuff out or the crappy quality stuff.

The makeup I use on an everyday basis (as of right now):

Foundation: Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse in Light #5 creamy natural (or)
Hard Candy Tinted Moisturizer in SPF 15 Light

Eyeliner: Revlon Colorstay crayon in Black Brown

Jordana Eyeshadow primer

Whatever generic purple eyeshadow or color I wanna use

Mascara (if I feel like using it): Clinique High Impact Mascara in black

Lips: Hard Candy Lip Tattoo in colors: Petal or Barley There

Physicians Formula Bronze Booster

And of course I'm still experimenting with Make up so it will always change xD

Make up I want to try:
NARS Laguna Bronzer (So expensive!)
Urban Decay Primer for Eyeshadow
The infamous multi-color eyeshadow palettes
Revlon colorstay in the right skin tone
Basically anything by Hard Candy
The eyeliner by Rimmel

No comments:

Post a Comment